This report studies the global Passive Optical Network market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Passive Optical Network market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
A passive optical network is a faster light based multipoint telecommunication network system that brings optical fiber cabling as well as signals to the end user.In passive optical network operation, there are no conversions such as electrical to optical and optical to electrical.
PON comprises of one optical line termination (OLT) at the carrier’s premises and numerous optical network units (ONU) near the end users. PON is ecofriendly and provide better bandwidth compared to copper based networks. PON provide higher efficiency as well as security, and uses packets which are larger as well as variable. In passive optical network, a single fiber can support 16-128 end users. One fiber can handle both the upstream and downstream data traffic. PON helps in reduced operating expenses as it involves shorter installation time, reduced power expenses and provide high reliability. PON with higher bandwidth helps telecom companies to provide faster data, voice, video and some other services. PON is enabling telecom operators to provide fiber to the home, fiber to the building, fiber to the cabinet, fiber to the premises and fiber to the neighborhood, unlike fiber to the business alone in the past. BPON, EPON, GPON and WDM-PON are major passive optical network structures.
In 2017, the global Passive Optical Network market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
Get a PDF Sample of this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2137087 .
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Adtran Inc
- Alcatel – Lucent S.A.
- Calix Inc
- Ericsson Inc
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc
- Hitachi Ltd
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Motorola Solutions Inc
- Verizon Communications Inc
- ZTE Corporation
Access the complete report with TOC & List of Tables @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-passive-optical-network-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025 .
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- ATM Based Passive Optical Network (APON)
- Broadband Passive Optical Network(BPON)
- Ethernet Passive Optical Network (EPON)
- Gigabyte Passive Optical Network (GPON)
- Wavelength Division Multiplexing Passive Optical Network(WDMPON)
Market segment by Application, split into
- CATV MSO
- DSLAM Aggregation
- Fiber to the Building (FTTB)
- Fiber to the Cabinet (FTTC)
- Fiber to the Home (FTTH)
- Fiber to the Premises (FFTP)
- Fiber to the Neighbourhood (FTTN)
- Mobile Backhaul
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Enquiry before buying report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2137087 .
Some Point from TOC:
- Chapter One: Industry Overview of Passive Optical Network
- Chapter Two: Global Passive Optical Network Competition Analysis by Players
- Chapter Three: Company (Top Players) Profiles
- Chapter Four: Global Passive Optical Network Market Size by Type and Application (2013-2018)
- Chapter Five: United States Passive Optical Network Development Status and Outlook
- Chapter Six: EU Passive Optical Network Development Status and Outlook
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org