Waste Management in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Get Sample for this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2089091 .
– The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) – including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry’s value represents the amount of total typical charge per tonne for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry’s volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates
– The Turkish waste management industry had total revenues of $1,187.7m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2012 and 2016.
– Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 31.2 million tons in 2016.
– The Turkish waste management industry has grown over the last five years however this has been capped by poor waste collection coverage.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the waste management market in Turkey
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the waste management market in Turkey
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Enquire before Buying for this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2089091 .
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the Turkey waste management market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the Turkey waste management market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey waste management market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is Turkey’s waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Istanbul Environmental Management Industry and Trade Inc. (Istac Inc.)
Remondis SE & Co. KG
Access Complete Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/waste-management-in-turkey .
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Market volume forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 18
Degree of rivalry 19
Leading Companies 20
Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas S.A. 20
Remondis SE & Co. KG 23
Suez Environnement 24
Veolia Environnement S.A. 28
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org