Oils and Fats in Singapore added to Orbisresearch.com store which has 40 pages and available for purchase at US $ 350.
Oils & Fats in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore oils & fats market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Get Sample for this report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/494638 .
– The oils & fats market involves the retail sale of edible oils and solid fats. The oils segment consists of cooking sprays, corn oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, vegetable oil, and other edible oils. The solid fats segment consists of compound cooking fats (CCF), ghee, lard, shortening, and other solid fats. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
– The Singaporean oils & fats market had total revenues of $147.3m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2012 and 2016.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 37.2 million kilograms in 2016.
– During the review period, health and wellness was a popular trend in the Singaporean oils & fats market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oils & fats market in Singapore
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oils & fats market in Singapore
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oils & fats market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore oils & fats market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Purchase for this report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/494638 .
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the Singapore oils & fats market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the Singapore oils & fats market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore oils & fats market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitiors in Singapore’s oils & fats market?
- Deoleo, S.A.
- Hanwell Holdings Limited
- Lam Soon (Hong Kong) Limited
- Sime Darby Berhad
Access Complete Report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/oils-and-fats-in-singapore .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019