New Market Research Study on “Anti-money Laundering Software Market” by Type and Applications now Available at Orbisresearch.com
This report studies the Anti-money Laundering Software market status and outlook of global and major regions, from angles of players, regions, product and end Application/industries; this report analyzes the top players in global and major regions, and splits the Anti-money Laundering Software market by product and Application/end industries.
The global Anti-money Laundering Software market is valued at 904 million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach 1586 million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of 9.81% between 2016 and 2022.
Accurate forecasts by credible experts on critical matters such as production, price, and profit are found in this brilliant study. It also provides, wherever applicable and relevant, technical data of products, and sheds useful light on expected commercial production dates and current R&D status.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/196639 .
Whether one delves into the report for a regional perspective or for a bird’s eye view of a larger geographical stretch, the document presents invaluable facts and figures, news and views, on all relevant global realities. It also showcases the latest market trends in the sector related to critical parameters such as technology, competition, supplies, capacity, production, price and profit. The report, ‘Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market’, also contains detailed information on clientele, applications and contact information.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
United States will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Anti-money Laundering Software.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of 290 million USD in 2016 and will be 499 million USD in 2022, with a CAGR of 9.48%.
- The major players in global market include Oracle :
Thomson Reuters , Fiserv , SAS , SunGard , Experian , ACI Worldwide , Tonbeller , Banker’s Toolbox , Nice Actimize , CS&S , Ascent Technology Consulting , Cellent Finance Solutions , Verafin , EastNets , AML360 , Aquilan , AML Partners , Truth Technologies .
- Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of Anti-money Laundering Software for these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast) :
United States , Europe , Japan , China , India , Mid-east.
- On the basis of product, the Anti-money Laundering Software market is primarily split into :
Transaction Monitoring Software , Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) Software , Customer Identity Management Software , Compliance Management Software .
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market Size (Million USD) Split by Type :
Revenue (M $) 2016 2017E 2018F 2019F 2020F 2021F 2022F , Transaction Monitoring 457.6 500.9 547.94 599.1 654.56 714.54 779.29 , Growth Rate 10.02% 9.46% 9.39% 9.34% 9.26% 9.16% 9.06% , CTR 268.64 295.88 325.74 358.36 393.95 432.72 474.86 , Growth Rate 10.46% 10.14% 10.09% 10.01% 9.93% 9.84% 9.74% .
- Customer Identity Management 119.87 133.55 148.71 165.42 183.85 204.14 226.41 :
Growth Rate 10.13% 11.41% 11.35% 11.24% 11.14% 11.04% 10.91% , Compliance Management 40.79 45.05 49.75 54.9 60.54 66.69 73.41 , Growth Rate 10.04% 10.44% 10.43% 10.35% 10.27% 10.16% 10.08% , Others 17.43 19.29 21.32 23.55 25.98 28.65 31.55 , Growth Rate 9.90% 10.67% 10.52% 10.46% 10.32% 10.28% 10.12% , Total 904.33 994.67 1093.46 1201.33 1318.88 1446.74 1585.52 , Growth Rate 10.17% 9.99% 9.93% 9.87% 9.78% 9.69% 9.59% .
- On the basis on the end users/Application, this report covers :
Tier 1 Financial Institution , Tier 2 Financial Institution , Tier 3 Financial Institution , Tier 4 Financial Institution .
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market Size (Million USD) by Application (2016-2022) :
Revenue (M $) 2012 2016 2022F Share in 2022F CAGR 2016-2022 , Tier 1 413.87 654.01 1168.53 73.93% 10.16% , Tier 2 110.04 169.82 285.39 17.87% 9.04% , Tier 3 33.64 52.24 85.94 5.36% 8.65% , Tier 4 17.88 28.26 45.66 2.84% 8.32% , Total 575.43 904.33 1585.52 100% 9.81% .
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/196639 .
Consistent with our stated policy of making available the best research material from across the globe to our ever-growing list of erudite clients, here is another report that is sure to meet their high expectations. This 2017 market research report on Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market is a meticulously undertaken study. Experts with proven credentials and a high standing within the research fraternity have presented an in-depth analysis of the subject matter, bringing to bear their unparalleled domain knowledge and vast research experience. They offer some penetrating insights into the complex world of Global Anti-money Laundering Software Industry. Their sweeping overview, comprehensive analyses, precise definitions, clear classifications, and expert opinions on applications, make this report nothing short of brilliant in its presentation and style.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Points from TOC:
- Anti-money Laundering Software Market Overview
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Revenue (Value) by Regions (2012-2017)
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Supply, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2012-2017)
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Revenue by Types
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market Analysis by Application
- Analysis of Anti-money Laundering Software Industry Key Manufacturers
- Anti-money Laundering Software Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market Forecast (2017-2022)
- Research Findings and Conclusion
The wide-ranging report pays due heed to the significance of industry chain analysis, and focuses on both upstream- and downstream-related variables, such as raw material and equipment on the one hand, and client surveys, marketing channels, industry trends and proposals, on the other. Crucial information on critical factors such as consumption, key regions and distributors, and raw material suppliers are also included in this priceless study.
Finally, like every report we put up on Orbis Research, which is the handiwork of thoroughbred professionals, this report, ‘Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market’, also ends with a SWOT analysis, and analyses on investment feasibility and returns, not to mention development trends and forecasts. It is our conviction that any serious seeker of knowledge and truth, irrespective of whether his or her pursuit is commercial or academic, will greatly benefit from the wealth of information that is contained in this report.