The respiratory therapy area consists of indications that affect the respiratory system in different ways, such as inflammation, the scarring of lung tissue and excessive production of mucus in the airways. This report focuses on the key therapy area indications of asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and cystic fibrosis (CF). The causes of respiratory disorders vary significantly across each indication, and include factors such as environment, occupation, genetic predisposition and aging.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/466992
The treatment landscape for respiratory disorders has traditionally been dominated by small molecule therapies that aim to treat the disease symptoms, rather than the underlying cause. This means that treatment options can be diverse in terms of their targets and mechanisms of action. However, over the past decade the treatment of respiratory disorders has developed significantly, with novel and targeted therapies emerging onto the market. The approval of the products Kalydeco and Orkambi, in 2012 and 2014 respectively, gave patients disease-modifying treatment options for CF. Targeted biologics have also emerged such as omalizumab and Nucala for the treatment of asthma.
Overall, 937 products are being actively developed in the respiratory pipeline. The pipelines of asthma, COPD, IPF and CF contain 261, 106, 79 and 131 products, respectively. Although the more traditional non-specific symptomatic therapies continue to have a strong presence in the respiratory disorder pipeline, the pipeline also contains promising targeted biologic therapies, which reflects their growing prominence in this therapy area.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-respiratory-drugs-market-to-2023-a-changing-therapeutic-landscape-as-key-patents-expire-and-biologics-targeted-therapies-and-cftr-modulators-for-asthma-and-cystic-fibrosis-treatment-emerge-as-market-growth-drivers
– Global revenue from the respiratory market is forecast to increase from $30.9 billion in 2016 to $41.3 billion in 2023, at a compound annual growth rate of 4.23%. What is driving this growth?
– The leading companies in terms of market share are GSK, AstraZeneca and Boehringer Ingelheim. Which of these are forecast to experience the largest growth?
– There have been many new approvals in the therapy area. Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status?
– The market has been dominated by ICS/LABA therapies. What classes of drugs dominate the market and which will dominate over the forecast period?
– There are 930 respiratory products in the pipeline. What molecular targets are most abundant in the pipeline and what role will pipeline product approvals play in market growth?
– Respiratory disorders clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of around 70%, what can companies do to maximize their chance of success?
Reasons to buy
– Understand the current treatment landscape, with portfolios of key marketed products and a focus on historical and forecast sales patterns, and an overview of each drug’s mechanism of action.
– Analyze the respiratory pipeline through a comprehensive review of the pipeline segmented by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. This review also provides a detailed look at respiratory product clinical trials to provide an insight into the risk associated with attempting to bring pipeline products to market.
– Predict growth in market size, with in-depth market forecasting from 2016 to 2023. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and patent expirations will influence market value.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the respiratory deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
If enquiry before buying this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/466992
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org