According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Microbiology & Bacterial Culture for Industrial Testing Market is expected to grow from $3.86 billion in 2016 to reach $8.23 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 11.4%. Increasing research developments in biotechnologies, raising infectious diseases, and technological advancements in culture testing are some of the factors boosting the market growth. Moreover, growing demand for animal feed testing is also bolstering the market growth. On the other hand, stringent regulations are limiting the market growth.
By consumables, media segment is dominating the global market with largest revenue during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is owed to cost efficiency and increasing bacterial cell cultivation. Food & Water testing segment is likely to witness faster growth rate due to increasing edible manufacturing processing firms and growing interest on food safety. North America is anticipated to hold the largest share in global microbiology & bacterial culture for industrial testing market due to increasing demand from U.S. and Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in Global Microbiology & Bacterial Culture for Industrial Testing Market include Abbott Laboratories, ATCC, Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bruker Corporation, Cepheid Inc., Danaher Corporation, EIKEN CHEMICAL CO., LTD., Hardy Diagnostics, HiMedia Laboratories, Merck KGaA, NEOGEN CORPORATION, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Titan Biotech Limited.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/352526
Fungi & Algae
Bioenergy & Agricultural Research
Food & Water Testing
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019