Extensive analysis of Spain Defense Market includes Market definition, scope, Key market trends, Key strategic moves and developments.
The Future of Spain Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of Spain defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Spain defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Spain defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of Spain defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Spain defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
In 2017, the Spanish government allocated US$8.1 billion for the total defense budget, which recorded a CAGR of 0.79% between 2013 and 2017. The marginal growth in defense expenditure is primarily due to the aftershocks of the European debt crisis, which has greatly weakened the foundations of the Spanish economy and forced the country to rationalize and re-prioritize its defense spending. The country is expected to witness higher levels of budget allocations over the forecast period, during which the expenditure is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 5.16%.
– During 2013-2017, revenue expenditure accounted for an average of 84.8% of the total Spanish defense expenditure. The remaining 15.2% was spent on procuring equipment and services. The implementation of budget cuts and reform measures, such as the reduction of troop sizes and no new procurement programs by the MoD, are expected to curtail overall expenditure. Over the forecast period, the country’s defense capital allocations are anticipated to increase marginally and average 16.1% of its defense budget, while revenue expenditure accounts for the remaining 83.9% of the budget.
– The MoD is expected to invest in fighters and Multi-role aircraft, Military-IT networking and transport and utility aircraft.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Spain defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of Spain defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS)
Aernnova Aerospace, S.A.
Aries Ingenieria Y Sistemas, S.A.
Indra Sistemas S.A.
Sociedad Anonima De Electrónica Submarina, S.A.
Uro Vehiculos Especiales S.A.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/334257
Some Points from Table of Content:
- Introduction 9
1.1. What is this Report About? 9
1.2. Definitions 9
1.3. Summary Methodology 11
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 12
- Executive Summary 13
- Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 15
3.1. Current Market Scenario 16
3.1.1. Primary threat perception 16
3.1.2. Military Doctrine and Strategy 17
3.1.3. Military Fleet Size 18
3.1.4. Procurement Programs 21
220.127.116.11. Ongoing procurement programs 21
18.104.22.168. Future procurement programs 22
3.1.5. Social, Political and Economic Environment and Support for Defense Projects 23
3.1.6. Political and Strategic Alliances 24
3.2. Defense Market Size – Historical and Forecast 25
3.2.1. Spanish defense budget is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.16% during 2018-2022 25
3.2.2. Territorial dispute with Morocco, security threats posed by terrorist organizations, and large equipment procurement programs will drive defense expenditure during the forecast period 27
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 29
3.3.1. Revenue expenditure accounts for the largest percentage share 29
3.3.2. Capital expenditure expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.07% over 2018-2022 31
3.3.3. Defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP is expected to reach 0.70% in 2022 33
3.3.4. Per capita defense expenditure set to increase over the forecast period 35
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 36
3.4.1. Homeland security expenditure is expected to register a CAGR of 3.89% over the forecast period 36
3.4.2. Border security and drug trafficking will drive homeland security expenditure in Spain
Ask for Sample report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/334257
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019