According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Sterile Filtration Market is accounted for $4.12 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $9.57 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing prevalence of diabetes & kidney failure, enhanced R&D funding and growing demand for biopharmaceutical molecules are driving the market growth. However, strict government rules for validation of filtration process may hamper the market. The emerging markets will provide new growth opportunities for this market.
Pharmaceutical & biotechnology segment dominated the global market with largest share in 2015. This is attributed to the more usage of sterile filtration techniques in manufacturing process involved in pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies. North America accounted for largest share in the global market owing to increased R&D spending.
Some of the key players in Sterile Filtration market include Starlab Scientific Co., Ltd., 3M, Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Merck & Co., Inc., Sterlitech Corporation, General Electric Company, Pall Corporation, Porvair Filtration Group and Parker Hannifin Corp.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184957
o Small-volume Parenterals
Cell Culture Growth Media
Air and Gas
Membrane Pore Sizes Covered:
End Users Covered:
Food & Beverage Industry
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Water Filtration Companies
Academic Institutes & Research Laboratories
Bottle-top Vacuum Filters
Cartridge & Capsules
PVDF Membrane Filters
MCE Membrane Filters
PES Membrane Filters
Cellulose Acetate Membrane Filters
Nylon Membrane Filters
PTFE Membrane Filters
Filter Funnels & Holders
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019