According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biopreservation Market is accounted for $2.17 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.75 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.84% during the forecast period. Rising healthcare costs, improved research and development in the field and rising usage of regenerative medicine are some of the factors boosting the market growth. However, huge cost of advanced techniques is one of the key factors hampering the market.
By cell provider’s volume, Tumor cells segment dominated the global market with largest share in 2014 due to several applications in research & development. By geography, North America dominated the global market with more than 40% of the share in 2014 owing to therapies in biomedical research and rise in the population requiring diagnosis in this region. However, the Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in Biopreservation market include Qiagen N.V., Biolife Solutions, Inc., Lifeline Scientific, Inc., Biomatrica, Inc., Taylor-Wharton Cryogenics LLC, Custom Biogenic Systems, Inc., BioCision, LLC, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Cesca Therapeutics Inc., Atlanta Biologicals Inc, Princeton CryoTech Inc., VWR Corporation, Core Dynamics Ltd, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Inc., LABVANTAGE Solutions, Inc., Biogenics, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Panasonic Corporation.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184958
Other Regenerative Medicines
Human Tissue Samples
Growth Factors and Supplements
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Temperature Control Systems
Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Tanks
Cell Providers Volumes Covered:
Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC)
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC)
Human Embryonic Stem Cells (hESC)
Other Cell Providers Volumes
End Users Covered:
Other End Users
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019