According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Animal Parasiticides market is accounted for $8.16 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $12.87 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.7%. Increasing awareness among people about zoonotic disease and rising adoption of pet animals largely across the globe has made a way for the global animal parasiticide market. With the rise in animal health expenditure, animal-derived food products and animal research along with growing research grants, the market is fueling up. However, preferential adoption of vegetarian diets, stringent approval process for animal Parasiticides and restriction on the use of Parasiticides in food-producing animals are restraining the market to a certain extent.
Pour-on and Spot-on segment accounted for the largest market share attributing to its formulations in animal parascitides and growing popularity. The dominant market share is swallowed by Europe followed by North America, owing to increasing awareness about animal diseases, growing number of veterinary practitioners and their income levels, and rising demand for animal-derived food products. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to rise in livestock population and increasing pet adoption.
Some of the key players of the Animal Parasiticides market include Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva Sante Animale, Elanco, ELI Lilly and Company, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Perrigo Company PLC, Sanofi, Vetoquinol S.A., Virbac SA and Zoetis, Inc..
Animal types Covered:
Sheep and Goats
Other Food-Producing Animals
Other Companion Animals
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184964
Disease causing organisms Covered:
Product Types Covered:
Oral Solids Dosage Forms (Tablets, Pills, and Granules)
Other Endoparasiticide Products
Pour-on and Spot-on
Other Ectoparasiticide Products
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019