According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Surgical Power Tools Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. Technological advancements, rising surgical procedures and growing usage of battery-driven cordless surgical power tools are fueling the market growth. However, Huge maintenance requirement and low adoption of surgical power tools in emerging countries are posing challenges for global Surgical Power Tools market.
The players in the market are focusing on developing light weighted powered surgical instruments. Market consists of several large, medium, and small companies. Although the top companies hold leading positions, the other criteria such as innovation and advanced product development will alter the competitive dynamics in the market. The vendors compete on numerous factors such as cost, accessibility, brand, and range, where price is set to become a main cause of competition as it enables players to gain an advantage in the market. Furthermore, players are focusing on developing robotic surgery systems to enhance work flow effectiveness and patient care.
Some of the key players in Surgical Power Tools market include Stryker, CONMED, Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, B. Braun, MedicMicro, Anthrax, DSM Biomedical, Pro-Dex, Smith & Nephew, OsteoMed, KLS Martin, Gordian Surgical, De Soutter Medical and Ermis.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184951
Power Sources Covered:
Pneumatic Power Tools
Electric-operated Power Tools
Battery-driven Power Tools
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019