According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medical Alert Systems market is estimated at $5.48 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% to reach $9.27 billion by 2022. In time of emergency to provide assistance by healthcare individuals the medical systems are used.
Increasing number of ageing population and healthcare awareness coupled with independent lifestyle for soothing life are the factors fueling the market growth. These devices being easily accessible and affordable are further enhancing the market growth. With the current scenario of geriatric population these devices are in its utmost use.
Assisted living facilities among the end-users is estimated to grow strong led by the coupled wireless and wired communication, whereas mobile PERS among the system types is expected to witness fast growth owing to rise in number of mobile phone users. North America is anticipated to be the largest and fastest growing market because of early inheritance of technology in society.
Some of the Key players in the market are ADT LLC, Alertone Services, LLC, Bay Alarm Medical Company, Connect America, Critical Signal Technologies, Galaxy Medical Alert System, Guardian Medical Monitoring, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medical Guardian, Simplexgrinnell LP, Tunstall Americas, Valued Relationships, Inc., Siemens AG, Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc. and GE Health Care Solution.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184746
System Types Covered:
Nurse Call Systems (NCS)
Ambulatory Auto Alert Systems
Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
Cellular Emergency Response System
GPS-Based Emergency Response System
Wireless Emergency Response System
R Cube/V Cube Monitoring Systems
Standalone Voice Communicator
Automated Airborne Flight Alert System
Other System types
End User Covered:
Senior Living Facilities
Assisted Living Facilities
Fall Detection Sensor
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019