According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Implantable Biomaterials market accounted for $84.4 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $133.0 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2015 to 2022. Factors such as growing geriatric inhabitants worldwide, growing incidences of diseases and graft transplant surgeries, medical implants and technological advancements will drive the market growth. However, adverse reactions to biomaterials, strict regulatory requirements are some of the factors restraining the growth of global market.
The cardiovascular segment is expected to account for the largest share among the applications. Metals constituted for the largest segment in 2015 and is growing at a strong CAGR during the forecast period. North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global biomaterials market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
Some of the key players in global Implantable Biomaterials market are AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation, Collagen Matrix, Inc., Corbion Purac , Ceradyne, Inc, Celanese Corporation, Biomet, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, E. I. DU PONT DE Nemours And Company, Invibio, Inc., Orthofix Holdings, Inc. , Stryker Corporation, KLS martin and Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Evonik Industries AG and CAM Bioceramics BV.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184803
polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
Polycarbonates and Polyamides
Titanium & Titanium zirconium alloys
Collagen & Gelatin
Dental and Prosthetic
Neurological Disorders/Central Nervous Systems
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019