According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Genetic Testing market accounted for $3.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $6.0 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2015 to 2022. Genetic tests have revolutionized the molecular diagnostics market. Factors such as growing awareness, technological advancements in genetic sequencing, advancement in DNA analysis, early diagnosis and personalized medicines are driving the market growth. Growing incidence of genetic diseases and screening new-born babies or embryos for genetic defects will provide wider opportunities. The lack of governmental regulation and the potential misinterpretation of genetic information as well as ethical issues will challenge the market. Lack of reimbursement & medical coverage and high cost of the procedures will restrain the market growth.
Diagnostic testing and Newborn screening application have projected to grow in the market. The Carrier Testing market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period and Cancer genetic testing commanding the largest market share. North America dominated the global market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market led by China.
Some of the key players in global Genetic Testing market are Abbott Laboratories, Biocartis SA, Applied Biosystems Inc, Celera Group, AutoGenomics Inc, Roche Diagnostics Limited, IntegraGen S.A, Transgenomic, Inc, Molecular Inc, Luminex Corporation , Quest Diagnostics Inc, PerkinElmer Inc, BioRad Laboratories, ELITech Group, Agilent Technologies Inc and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184800
Cancer Genetic Testing
Prenatal Genetic Testing
Pharmacogenomics Genetic Testing
Predisposition Cancer Genetic Testing
Predictive & Pre-symptomatic testing
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019