According to Stratistics MRC, the Bone Marrow Transplant market accounted for $10.58 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $15.95 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2015 to 2022. Occurrence of blood cancers and increasing investment in logistic services are the key factors fueling the market growth. On the other hand, high cost of the treatment and uncertainty of reimbursement in several developing countries are the key factors hampering the market growth.
With more than 60% of the total market share in 2014, Autologous segment leads the global bone marrow transplant market due to the less considerable side effects. Allogeneic is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Europe dominated the global market for bone marrow transplant accounting for more than 50% of the market revenue followed by North America.
Some of the key players in the market include Lonza Group Ltd., Cellular Dynamics International, Merck Millipore Corporation, ABM Industries, Inc., HemaCare Corporation, ReachBio LLC, American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) Inc., Conversant Biologics, Inc., PromoCell GmbH, Sanofi-Aventis LLC, AllCells, LLC, Mesoblast Limited, STEMCELL Technologies Inc. and Lifeline Cell Technology.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184721
Disease Indication Covered:
Sickle cell anemia
Transplant Type Covered:
Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
End Users Covered:
Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019