According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bone Graft and Substitutes market is accounted for $3.02 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.33 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.3%. Bones in general have healing capacity but as a defect moves in ahead of it, surges and substitutes play a predominant role in the market. Increasing demand from customers, due to aged population and more fracture cases, the market is being fuelled up by many favorable factors. But still the limited supply and high morbidity rates are the factors that are restraining the market growth.
The Spinal fusion in the application segment is dominating the Bone Graft and Substitutes market due to increase in number of aged population and demand for minimally invasive surgeries. Bone Morphogenic Proteins (BMP) in types segment is anticipated to grow at a recognizable pace because of its advantages over allograft tissues, which present a potential risk of disease transmission, morbidity, and availability issues. While in geography segment North America is sharing the largest market revenue but Asia Pacific accounted for highest growth led by the huge aged population.
Some of the major key players of the market are Baxter International, Inc. , Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Medtronic plc, AlloSource, Wright Medical Technology, Inc., NuVasive, Inc. , Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. , Stryker Corporation and DePuy Synthes Companies.
Foot and Ankle
Demineralised Bone Matrix
Bone Graft Substitutes
Bone Morphogenic Proteins (BMP)
Synthetic Bone Grafts
Other Bone Graft Substitutes
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019