According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market is accounted for $1.35 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.96 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.9%. Huge technological advancements in obesity healthcare is creating a buzz among obesity struck people, who are opting for Bariatric Surgery Devices as treatment. However increasing demand for such procedures had created opportunities for introducing specialized devices in market which are favoring the market growth. Whereas post-surgical complications and Hernias associated with the market are acting as barrier for the growth of market.
Stapling Devices and Gastric Balloons in the device segment is estimated to drive the market because of introduction of minimally invasive Gastric Banding System. Moreover North America and Western Europe will dominate the global bariatric surgery devices market in terms of market revenue. Asia Pacific countries are projected to expand at a substantial growth and will contribute to the global bariatric surgery devices market value exhibiting a robust growth during the forecast period.
Some of the major key players of the market are Cousin Biotech , Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Endogastric Solutions, Inc., EnteroMedics, Inc., Covidien PLC, USGI Medical, Inc, Olympus, Johnson & Johnson, ReShape Medical, Inc., Ethicon-Endosurgery , Transenterix, Inc., Satiety, Inc., Pare Surgical, Inc, Spatz FGIA, Inc., Allergan, Inc. and GI Dynamics, Inc.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184734
Biliopancreatic Diversion with a Duodenal Switch (BPD-DS)
Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (RYGB)
Vertical Sleeve Gastrectom (VSG)
Adjustable Gastric Bands (AGB)
Implantable Gastric simulators
Gastric Surgery Clamps
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019