According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Auto Injectors Market is accounted for $1.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.78 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.42%. As large number of patients are opting for self administered treatment and care there is a flawless increase in use of Auto Injectors. Moreover, the high prevailing patients of anaphylaxis had presented a huge demand for the market which seems as pertaining factor behind the market growth. At the same time high cost and need for utmost care are some of the factors hampering the market.
Prefilled Syringes in primary drug container segment seems to be predominant in market segment because of the dramatic effect on the way injectable drugs are developed, prescribed and administered. Anaphylaxis in the therapeutic application segment will be dominant throughout the forecast period, as more people are allergic and nauseous. While North America being the largest market, Asia pacific hails as fastest growing because of channeling investments into China and India and improving consumer awareness through marketing campaigns.
Some of the major key players of the market are Unilife Corporation, Novartis International AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Antares Pharma, Inc., Mylan, Inc., Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp, Hospira Inc, Scandinavian Health Limited (SHL) Group, Sanofi SA, Itelliject Inc , Pfizer, Inc., Lincoln Medical Ltd, Ypsomed Holdings AG, ALK Abello, Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Biogen Idec, Inc.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184733
Product Specific Autoinjectors
Manual Injection Autoinjectors
Variable Dose Autoinjectors
Automated Injection Autoinjectors
Product Types Covered:
Therapeutic Applications covered:
Other Therapeutic Application
Primary Drug Containers Covered:
Single Chamber Cartridge
Dual Chamber Cartridge
Plastic Prefilled Syringes
Glass Prefilled Syringes
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019