According to Stratistics MRC, the Global neuromorphic chip Market is accounted for $1.02 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.56 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period. Growing demand of artificial intelligence and growing demand of neuromorphic chip in the field of Internet Of Things (IOT) technology are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. Difficulties involved in hardware designing of neuromorphic chips are expected to hinder the market growth. The signal processing function occupied a significant share of neuromorphic chip due to rising application of these chips in different end user industries. North America held the largest market share and is anticipated to sustain its position due to rising demand for neuromorphic chips in the aerospace and defense sector.
Some of the key players in the market include Hewlett Packard Corp., Qualcomm Inc, International Business Machine Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Brain Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, General Vision Inc, Vicarious FPC Inc, HRL Laboratories LLC, Intel Corp, MIT Technology and Advanced Semiconductor Engineering.
Military & Defense Sector
Other End Users
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184663
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019