According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) market is estimated at $5.6 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $8.61 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.35% from 2015 to 2022. Reforms in healthcare industry and rising aging population are some of the key factors boosting the market growth. Furthermore, increasing usage of smartphones and technological advancements in PERS devices are the factors favoring the market growth. However, lack of awareness and high cost associated with adoption of personal emergency response systems acts as restraints for the market growth.
Mobile PERS segment is likely to acquire the largest market share during the forecast period driven by rapidly increasing smartphone users. Home Based Users segment is capturing maximum of the market share in Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) end user market. North America leads the global market with the largest market share and Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing expenditure on healthcare and demand for independent healthcare devices.
Some of the key players in the global market include, ADT LLC, Alertone Services, LLC, Bay Alarm Medical, Connect America, Critical Signal Technologies, Galaxy Medical Alert System, Guardian Medical Monitoring, Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc., Lifestation, Inc., Medical Guardian, Mobilehelp, Numera, Inc, Philips Lifeline, Tunstall Healthcare and Valued Relationships, Inc.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184646
PERS Types Covered:
Medical alert phones
Wireless Emergency Response System
GPS mobile PERS
Cellular emergency Response System
R Cube/V Cube Monitoring Systems
Standalone Voice Communicator
Medical alarm system
End Users Covered:
Home Based Users
Assisted Living Facilities
Senior Living Facilities
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019