According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Catheter Market is valued at $XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2015 to 2022. The rising demand for orthopedic surgeries is the primary factor fuelling the market growth. Furthermore, better pain control, fewer side effects, acceptance to advanced techniques, earlier home discharge for select subset of hospitalized patients, shorter hospitalization and increase in quality of life are some of the drivers favoring the market growth. However, high cost of product, the stringent regulation for approval of catheters by government agencies, catheter infections are restricting the market growth. The recent trend for Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Catheter is improvement in management of pain grabbing which has gained more attention and is witnessing steady growth in the development of several catheters and techniques.
Indication joint replacement segment commanded the largest market revenue in CPNB catheter market, owing to high prevalence in highly developed countries. North American region is expected to witness highest CAGR followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific countries are expected to adopt CPNB catheters owing to large aging population, increasing incidence of orthopedic surgeries, and increasing income of population.
Some of the key players in the market include BBraun Medical, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Halyard Health, Inc., InfuSystem, Stryker Corporation, Pajunk GmbH, Gamida, Te.Me.Na, Hotspur Technologies, Inc., Cohera Medical, Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Dyna Medical Corp, NPI Medical, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and Cephalon, Inc.
Insertion techniques Covered:
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184636
Thoracic, abdominal, pelvic, and urological surgery
End Users Covered:
Ambulatory surgical centers
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019