According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Stem Cell Banking Market is accounted for $1.42 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.58 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period. Growing number of newborns, increasing usage of stem cells in disorder treatment and rising disposable income are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, huge operating price and regulatory changes are some of the factors hampering the market. Rising awareness about potential use of cord tissue and the automation of procedures are creating opportunities for vendors in the market.
Some of the key players in Stem Cell Banking market include Cordvida, International Stem Cell Corporation, BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics, ReeLabs, Gamida Cell, Cryo Stemcell, Medistem Inc, CordCare, RMS Regrow, Cellular Dynamics International, Arteriocyte, ReNeuron Group, Jeevan Blood Bank Research Center, RhinoCyte, Inc., Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. and StemOne Biologicals.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184963
Bank Types Covered:
Service Types Covered:
Collection & Transportation
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019