According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Radiotherapy Market is accounted for $6.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $10.2 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Rising number of cancer patients, technological advancements and increasing aging population are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. However, lack of sufficient infrastructure and healthcare costs are expected to hinder the market.
Technologies such as External beam radiotherapy and internal beam radiotherapy are anticipated to witness highest growth owing to increased pool of cancer patients. North America commanded the largest market share as it is constantly inclined to the newer technologies when compared to slow-moving markets such as Europe. Rising incidence of cancer and unmet healthcare needs in APAC provides ample of opportunities for the players in the market over the foreseeable future.
Some of the key players in the market include Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Nordion, Inc., IBA Group, Angiodynamics Inc, Ion Beam Applications SA, Protom International Inc, IsoRay Medical, Inc., Coviden Plc, Varian Medical Systems Inc, Accuray Inc, Mevion Medical Systems, Inc, C.R. BARD Inc, CIVCO Medical Solutions, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Brainlab AG, RaySearch Laboratories AB, Elekta AB and Nanobiotix.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184820
Treatment Planning Systems
Radiation Therapy Simulators
Internal radiation therapy
High Dose Rate Radiotherapy
Low-Dose Rate Radiotherapy
Systemic radiation therapy
External Beam Radiation Therapy
Stereotactic body radiation therapy
Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
3D-Conformal Radiotherapy (3D-CRT)
Volumetric Modulated ARC Therapy
Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
Proton Beam therapy
Product Types Covered:
Alpha and Beta Particles
Head and Neck Cancer
Skin & Lip Cancer
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019