According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Immunotherapy Drugs market is accounted for $38.26 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $97.47 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.3%. In present scenario people are exposed to various harmful conditions which are affecting them through cancer and immunotherapy drugs are helping the people out. Rising cancer therapies coupled with lesser side effects are the factors provoking the market demand. Moreover high prevalence of lifestyle diseases are sustaining the market growth. However, high cost of therapy drugs is major factor restraining the market.
Monoclonal antibodies is accounted for largest market share while Checkpoint inhibitors is estimated to be the fastest growing segment on account of its less effect to normal cells compared to ordinary therapeutics. North America commanded the largest market share followed by Europe owing to large government funding in cancer techniques and R&D. Quick drug approvals is also a major factor helping the regional growth.
Some of the key players of the Immunotherapy Drugs market include Aduro BioTech Inc, Agenus Inc, Amgen Inc., Bavarian Nordic A/S, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc, Biogen Idec Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Celgene Corporation, DenDrit Biotech USA, ELI Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag, Galena Biopharma Inc, Genentech Inc, Glaxosmithkline Plc, Merck & Co., Inc., NewLink Genetics Corp., Novartis International Ag, Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd., Seattle Genetics, Inc. and Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184870
Drug Types Covered:
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019