According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market is accounted for $1.91 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $6.94 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 17.5% from 2015 to 2022. The rising demand for computational technology is the primary factor favouring the market growth. Furthermore, Drug discovery industry and rising number of technologically advanced products are the key drivers for the Drug Discovery Informatics market. However, Lack of information technology and critical attributes of data evaluation are limiting the market growth. The recent trends in Drug Discovery Informatics are considerable shift observed from traditional in-vitro drug development to computer aided drug designing, as costly failures of late drug development increases the use of in-silico models for early ADME/Toxicity screening.
Sequence analysis platforms services accounted the largest revenue share and are expected to continue and dominate the market over the forecast period. North America commanded the largest share driven by the increasing demand for computational technology. However, Asia Pacific is projected to register the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to technological developments in the software and drug nano technology fields carried out in the developing economies.
Some of the key players in the market include ChemAxon, GVK Biosciences, Jubilant Biosys, Selvita, Certara, Infosys, Albany Molecular Research Inc., BoehringerIngelheim GmBh,, DiscoverX, Charles River Laboratories, Covance, Collaborative Drug Discovery Inc., Novo Informatics, UCB and Evotec.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184614
Sequence Analysis Platforms
Clinical Trial Data Management
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019