According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Supply Chain Analytics market is estimated to be $2.73 billion in 2015 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 16.9% to reach $8.19 billion by 2022. It is highly required to handle vast quantity of data that is being generated and convert it into a valuable asset. Thus, escalating business data and need of efficient database management tools across varied industries worldwide have fueled the market growth. However, factors such as lack of data visibility in real-time in the international business, no meticulous way to streamline processes within planning and execution, no flexibility within the network and inconsistency in product line are all hampering the growth of supply chain analytics market. Retail and healthcare sectors are the largest segments of this market. Asia Pacific (APAC), Latin America (LA) and Middle East and Africa (MEA) are the fastest-growing regions in the market owing to the emerging manufacturing and other industries in these regions.
Some of the key players in the market include Tableau, SAS Institute.INC., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microstrategy, Kinaxis INC., IBM Corporation, Genpact, Capgemini, Birst.INC, Sage Clarity LLC, Wipro, Northrop Grumman, Theodore Wille Intergrade, United Technologies, Accenture, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin.
Deployment Type Covered:
Healthcare And Life Sciences
Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
Defence and Aerospace
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184825
Support and Maintenance Services
Visualization and Reporting Tools
Transportation and Logistics Analytics
Supply Chain Planning and Procurement
Sales and Operations Planning
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019