According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile CDN market is accounted for $3.24 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $39.32 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.8%. Deployment of mobile CDN depends on optimization of bandwidth, to provide greater resilience, and to help scale up front-end applications. Increment in usage of smart devices, proliferation of rich media content and increasing adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) across industry verticals are the factors favoring the market. Moreover unreliable connectivity & latency issues and constant monetization of mobile sites are affecting the market.
Mobile CDN Solution segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment owing to the growing opportunities for content providers and their backup to proliferated solutions to deliver greater value to customers. North America accounted for the largest market share and Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region on account of huge industrial base and rising smart devices demand.
Some of the key players of the Mobile CDN market include Akamai Technologies, AT&T Inc., CD Networks, ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd., Edgecast Networks, Ericsson, Fastly Inc., Highwinds Content Delivery Network, Internap Corporation, Jet-Stream, Level 3 Communications, Limelight Networks and PeerApp Ltd.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184869
Solutions & Services Covered:
Mobile CDN Service
Support and Maintenance Service
Mobile CDN Solution
Reporting, Analysis, and Monitoring
Transcoding and Digital Rights Management
Media and Entertainment
Retail and Wholesale
Organizations Size Covered:
Small and Medium Business
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019