According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile Biometrics market is expected to grow from $9.53 billion in 2015 to reach $52.61 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 27.6%. Growth in usage of mobile devices and soaring mobile transactions are the major factors fuelling the market growth. Furthermore, increasing adoption in end user industries, rising e-commerce transactions are some of the key factors driving the market growth during the forecast period. However, data breaching and privacy issues are hampering the market growth.
Fingerprint reader is commanding the single-factor authentication mode globally with the biggest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period. Growth is attributed to increasing adoption of fingerprint reader technology by various smartphone manufacturers. North America is anticipated to hold the largest share in global mobile biometrics market. Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a fastest rate during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global mobile biometrics market include 3M Cogent, Inc., Apple Inc, Applied Recognition, Inc.,., Bio-Key, Cognitec Systems GmbH, Eyeverify Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Fulcrum Biometrics, LLC., Google, Honeywell International Inc., Imageware Systems, Inc., M2sys Technology, NEC Corporation, Neurotechnology, Nuance Communication, Inc., and Precise Biometrics AB.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184913
Authentication Modes Covered:
Retina Scan System
Other Hardware Components
End Users Covered:
Government/Law Enforcement & Forensic
Finance & Banking
Travel & Immigration
Military & Defense
Other End Users
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019