According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 3D Sensor market is estimated to be $1.9 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $5.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 23.2% from 2015-2022. Rising applications of 3D sensors in games and consumer electronics and increasing necessity of security and surveillance systems are driving the market. However, high maintenance cost, high power consumption will challenge the market growth.
Consumer electronics application segment is expected to witness highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising applications of 3D sensors in consumer electronics and R &D in consumer electronics equipment. North America held the largest share among the global market. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to low labour costs.
Some of the key players in global failure analysis market include Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, EAG (Evans Analytical Group) Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., A&D Company Ltd., FEI Company, CARL Zeiss SMT GmbH, Motion X Corporation, Tescan Orsay Holding, A.S., Jeol Ltd., Intertek Group PLC, RJ Lee Group, Inc. , Evans Analytical Group, Inc., Ops A La Carte LLC, IMR Test Labs and Westpak, Inc.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184839
3D Time-Of-Flight Image Sensor
3D Image Sensor Technology Based on Pixel Size
3D Electro-Optical Image Sensors
Cmos 3D Image Sensors
Security & Surveillance
Aerospace & Defence
Set Top Box
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019