According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Microencapsulation market is estimated at $5.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $9.20 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.43% from 2015 to 2022. Rising prevalence of encapsulation methods in medical products, agriculture and detergent market is projected to drive the market growth in the couple of years. Increasing requirements for phase change materials (PCM) in HVAC and construction applications for providing improved efficiency is expected to have a positive impact on the market in the near future.
In 2013, Pharmaceuticals was the largest in application segment which holds more than 65% of market revenue share. Rising importance for the market in controlled release of energetic products and focused drug delivery is expected to have a positive impact on the market. Pharmaceuticals development in emerging economies of India, China and Brazil is projected to have a prospective growth in the market over the coming years. Entry of nanotechnology and macrotechnology in pharmaceutical industry are the key challenges for the market growth in the next upcoming years.
Some of the key players in the market are Encapsys, GAT Microencapsulation GmbH, Reed Pacific, Ronald T Dodge Co., Balchem Corporation, Microtek Laboratories, Nestle, Aveka Inc., Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G), Lipo Technologies, BASF, Capsulae, 3M Company, Evonik Industries AG, Dow Corning Corp., Taste Tech Ltd. and Bayer AG.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184890
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019